April 20, 2018
• Any student wishing to take Driver’s Ed this summer can sign up with Mrs. Hiatt in guidance.
• Powderpuff forms money need to be turned in to Mrs. Ogle or the Interact offices by April 20th. We need the money to order t-shirts. Officers will be in lunch room to collect money next week.
• Attention girls with long hair. Have you ever thought about giving your long hair to someone else? Donate 8 inches to make wigs for women cancer patients. The hair cut event is May 14th. Information is posted outside Mrs. Coleman’s room, room A104.
• Attention juniors and seniors: Prom tickets are now on sale! They are $25 each. Come get yours today! You can buy them in the media center from Mrs. Seivers. The outside date forms can also be found there, which are due no later than April 18th. No outside dates will be approved after this date. Tickets will NOT be sold at the door.
• Any student that has any service learning hours or community leader hours needs to turn them in to Mrs. Hiatt in guidance.
• All students interested in auditioning for the 2018 Marching Band Color Guard must attend auditions on Tuesday, April 24th at 3:30 pm. The auditions will be at the high school band room. If you have any questions please contact Mr. Jones.
• MAHS Talent Show will be April 21st @ 7:00 pm. General Admission is $5 and Student Admission is $3.
• On Monday, April 23rd, a representative from Daggett & Shuler will be here during both lunches to sign up for the prom promise. If you sign up you will get a free t-shirt. This opportunity is for juniors and seniors only.
• Yesterday the tennis team defeated Galax, 9 – 0 and improved to 12 – 3.
• Attention: All students taking an AP class this school year must complete a pre-registration session with Mrs. Henson. Check your email for more details.
• Attention Bus Riders: You may not leave campus and then return to get on the bus.
• Happy Birthday to Zackery Cail.