May 22, 2018
• Any student wishing to take Driver’s Ed this summer can sign up with Mrs. Hiatt in guidance.
• Today at noon is the last day to turn in service learning hours for the year.
• All library books must be turned in no later than Friday, May 25th. You will be charged for the book if it is not turned in this week.
• Attention: All students taking an AP class this school year must complete a pre-registration session with Mrs. Henson. Check your email for more details.
• Attention Bus Riders: You may not leave campus and then return to get on the bus.
• Juniors! The event you have been waiting for has finally arrived. You can now register to take the June 9th ACT. If you scored below a 21 on your first ACT, you should definitely be considering retesting either the ACT or SAT. See Ms. Jenkins or Mrs. Henson if you have any questions.
• Please see Mrs. Ray ASAP if you are interested in auditioning for Concert Choir next year.
• The Powderpuff Football Game has been moved to Monday, May 28th during a school assembly. If this changes your ability to play, you may still sign up to play or to cheerlead. See Mrs. Ogle by Tuesday. May 8th. Admission is one dollar or one can food item.
• Powder Puff t-shirts are here. If you have paid to play you can pick up your shirt from Mrs. Ogle. If you would like to purchase a shirt to support your team, they are $7.00 and can be picked up from Mrs. Ogle.
• Attention all HOSA members: Please remember the HOSA banquet tonight at 6:00 pm in the commons area.
• Cheerleading tryouts will be May 25 – 26. Anyone trying out needs to have a physical before tryouts. Come by Coach Hodges room to get tryout information.
• The Mount Airy High School Theatre classes will be performing ‘Check, Please: Take 3’ on Thursday, May 24th at 7 pm. Tickets are $5 per person.
• Happy Birthday to Jimmy Hernandez and Lily Puckett.