There are three ways students can have high school transcripts sent to colleges and universities:
- Students can send their transcript to colleges & universities in North Carolina through the CFNC Application Hub.
- If students use Common App to apply, they should add Mrs. Henson's information in the Counselor section. This will prompt her to upload a transcript to Common App.
- For out-of-state schools that use an application platform other than Common App, students may request to have transcripts mailed, faxed, or sent electronically via ScribOrder.
If a college or university requests a transcript from Surry Community College, there are two options:
- For official transcript requests, login to your MyKnightLife account, and click 'Request an Official Transcript' at the bottom right. There is a fee to request an official college transcript.
- For unofficial transcript requests, login to your MyKnightLife account and click 'Request an Official Transcript' at the bottom right. Then, click the link that says 'Request an Unofficial Transcript'. You can then download or take a screenshot of your unofficial SCC transcript.